We would like to competently strengthen the team of our consultancy in Central Germany.
Railistics is a consultant for international rail transport.
We analyse and optimise rail operations, design rail vehicles, monitor their construction and operation and develop vehicle value analyses.
For the further expansion of our business segments we are looking for:
Industrial Engineer / Business Economist (m/f) specialization: international railway operation
Fields of activity
- Analysis and evaluation of international railway operating concepts
- evaluation of rail vehicles from an operational point of view, market analyses,
- Cooperation in international railway projects
- project management
- very good professional qualifications
- interdisciplinary systems thinking
- social competence
- knowledge of English
We look forward to receiving your application:
Frau Sylvana Prill